Grades and Financial Aid

Federal financial aid comes with very specific academic progress requirements. Students must pass at least 75% of their courses each term, stay in Good Standing (not be on Academic Probation), and in some cases are not allowed to use financial aid for course repeats. Any one of these situations can trigger an inquiry from the Financial Aid office, asking for “Satisfactory Academic Progress” paperwork to be signed.

It is vital that you (student) understand all grade and academic requirements, to maintain your financial aid eligibility. Know the specifics of each type of aid (federal, state, scholarships and grants) you receive.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>